The Bane Chronicles

martes, 4 de junio de 2013

FanArt de Casssandra Jean

Cassandra Clare le ha pedido a Cassandra Jean que haga esta imagen como reflexión sobre la inmortalidad. No es un spoiler de CoHF

Love is watching someone die by Cassandra JP.
I’m always so cheerful in the mornings! This isn’t a specific scene from anything; I was listening to the Death Cab song What Sarah Said:
And I rationed my breaths as I said to myself that I’d already taken too much today/As each descending peak on the LCD took you a little farther away from me /But I’m thinking of what Sarah said/ that “Love is watching someone die” /So who’s going to watch you die?
and I started pestering Cassandra so … this is Simon, Tessa and Magnus and it’s just a meditation on being immortal in a world full of mortals. Eventually your love comes down to watching someone die…
*Art by Cassandra JP, breaking hearts for years and years!
Hopefully the 6pm surprise will cheer everyone up, but in the meantime wallow in the beautiful sadness.
Amor es ver a alguien morir por Cassandra Jean

"Estoy siempre muy alegre en las mañanas. No es una escena específica sobre algo. Estaba escuchando Death Cab, "What Sarah said": And I rationed my breaths as I said to myself that I’d already taken too much today/As each descending peak on the LCD took you a little farther away from me /But I’m thinking of what Sarah said/ that “Love is watching someone die” /So who’s going to watch you die? y empecé a molestar a Cassandra así que aquí tenemos a Simon, Tessa y Magnus, y sólo es una reflexón de lo que es ser inmortal en un mundo de mortales, eventualmente tu amor cae en ver a alguien morir."
Casssandra Clare y Cassandra Jean destrozando corazones nefilim desde 1234.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario